Wednesday 8 November 2017

Water Fast - Day #7

Wednesday – Water Fast Day #7
9:30 AM
I broke my Dry Fast at about 4.5 days, not sure why – I was just bored I guess. As expected, my weight loss slowed down unfortunately. I went from an average of 1Kg per day to 300gr per day! 3 times slower than Dry Fasting. I hope I can resume Dry Fasting along the way, because after a while, even drinking water becomes annoying – while when Dry Fasting the only thing I want to do is drinking fresh water, I don’t even care about food! Human mind is fascinating, an escalation of needs and desires when we can’t have what we want.
Today I feel good energy wise, I planned to go swimming this afternoon; I prepared my gym bag and everything, I am actually excited to do it, I hope I will feel good after. I’m not hungry at all; my Ketosis is good at 80mg/dL, with a nice purple Ketostix. My tongue is becoming a bit more white-coated with the days, I guess is normal. Usually around Day 7/8 of a Fast I feel very well, and I do but I’m still so fat that I don’t feel comfortable with myself; I believe this is an issue for my motivation and my mood.
This morning I was getting ready to go to work and I tried a white shirt that used to fit me a bit large, well I wasn’t able to close the buttons so I gave up and wore something else. It is really depressing.
This weekend I want to try to Dry Fast again, since I’ll be working from Saturday 8AM to Sunday 6PM, I might be able to get distracted and not drink much water, or at all. To be honest I’m not drinking much anyway, yesterday I had my last sip at 4:30PM and resumed drinking this morning around 7AM when I woke up, but only because I felt thirsty a bit. If I drink too much I don’t feel very well, not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment