Friday 3 November 2017

My prolonged Dry Fast - Day #2

Friday – Dry Fast Day #2
3:30 PM – 40hrs

Second Day of my Dry Fast, just 40hrs but it’s going well; I did not have any headache as for now. My cravings are still strong but not enough to make me break the Dry Fast. I don’t feel thirsty, neither hungry, but my mouth is beginning to feel awful because of my tongue; sometime I’m wondering if my breath is bad; hopefully not.

I’m urinating normally, maybe today a bit less than yesterday but I didn’t see major differences; I hope this means that my kidneys are filtering as expected.

I went for a walk during lunch time; I bought some new clothes in larger size; now nothing fits me anymore and, so much I hate it, every morning I struggle to find something to wear.
I was looking at food, during my lunch walk, I was jealous looking at skinny people, able to have normal meals, not addicted to food. But I didn’t buy anything editable, I’m actually trying to avoid to read or look at anything that is food related; I’m not forcing myself though, I guess with the vision that this fast will be very long I do not have any interest in food at the moment.

Sometime I wonder why I don’t drink, that I would like to drink something, and then I repeat to myself all the reasons why. It’s a war against my inner self this one, a bloody battle with psychological weapons, so hard to fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment