Thursday 2 November 2017

My prolonged Dry Fast - Day #1


Thursday – Dry Fast Day #1
2:30 PM – 15hrs
I think I stopped to drink water at around 11:00 PM last night, but as far as food I had my big dinner earlier at 7:00 PM or so; I would say it’s about 15 hours of no drinking and no eating.
I feel normal so far, after all it’s just few hours; I had no hunger at all today, just one episode of growling stomach during a meeting and that’s all; but in my defense I can say that the meeting was  extremely boring, maybe that’s why!
I went for a walk during lunch time, to get distracted, to move a bit my fat legs; it was ok, every time I stand up from my chair I feel so heavy. I’m wondering when the headache will start, maybe tomorrow. My mouth is not dry but I begin on feeling that awful taste I have when I’m not drinking, not that goes completely away during the Water Fast, but it gets better, especially if I drink hot lemon water.
This time around I was thinking avoiding the lemon in the water or any tea, better if I drink only pure water – SMART water most likely, my favourite. I want to reset completely my taste buds this time around, since I’m planning on taking a long Fast to resolve all my issues. I might introduce salt and other supplements going forward during my long journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment